20 March 2006

PC Slimfast

I will have you all know that this post is different from all the other posts I've ever written. This one was done using my very own equipment. I gots my own my own compy and it's name is PC Slimfast. Ah, the joys of having own shin-dig. I'm enjoying it very much so.

This is pretty much what I've done with it so far, put music on and get wireless internet. It's been fun so far. With all the music I have it's about a 1 in 7 chance that a Weezer song will play. Yeah, I'm that cool. Also I've taken over the corner. Which means I don't move much of anywhere. Oh well.

So you could say that life has changed a lot for me. I could dig it. I'm pillaging hardware, music and pictures. And it's been quite fun. Well, I'm done for the night. Pillage well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home