24 January 2006

Let Not This Post Stand Alone...

Sorry to everyone for never posting. My excuses are that I don't have internet at home and that school sort of owns my soul right now. But, to let all y'all know what's up in my life: I LOVE BEING MARRIED!>><&*^!@!!! I hope that all of that extra punctuation gets my excitement across. Christine and I are finally all moved in and life is really good. For a while we had no bed, couch, or chairs. And we had only one fork. Dinners were pretty interesting. I was like, "I call the fork!" as I reserved my favorite spot on the floor. However, all of that has been resolved, although we still have no chairs at our dining room table. But still, we have a happy little residence. We refer to it fondly as "the dungeon." School's going pretty well. I get to write sweet code and design sweet circuits and stuff like that, even if it does take a lot of time. Our new ward seems really cool. So, things are good.
Ben, I would like to inform you of my Cheyenne Arapahoe blood, so I hope that you enjoy your connection (through your work) to my noble people, however small that connection may be. Anyway, that's all I got for now. Hope everyone's doin good. Corn is no place for a mighty warrior.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Forgive the Brando-volume but I LOVE YOU WHITEY AND...um...WHITIETTA!

21:50  
Blogger Flops said...

Um, Whitebread...But I think that extra punctuation is actually swearing. And all I got to say is, "Atta boy!!!"

00:16  
Blogger LJ said...

I have to concur there. A * followed by a #$% usually means a stiff expletive. But corn is, indeed, no place for a mighty warrior.

All: Be sure to look up "A wave o' babies" on Teen Girl Squad #6. It's one of those hidden gems.

eslajl: eslajil hammer hit my footl.

09:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home