07 February 2006

The Newest Member to the 3.5/Pirates Clan!!!!!!!!!!

Just to give you all a heads up, Melanie and I are now proud parents of a beautiful baby girl!!!!!
She came a little sooner than we thought she would, 7 weeks sooner to be exact, but that's OK, she's excited to come to this world!
Last monday Melanie's water broke and this last Thursday night at 5:00 pm, Madeline Rawlings was born. She weighs 4 lbs. 6 oz., 16 in. long. She's so small, but she is just the custest thing in the world! The baby was breach so they had to do a C-section on Melanie. The most amazing thing is that, although the baby is so early, she's breathing on her own and doing just great. Melanie is very sore but doing great. We left the Hospital yesterday (after having lived there for a week), and we should be able to take Madeline home in a couple of weeks. She just has to learn how to breast feed before we can take her home.
The whole story of the events that happened during this last week is long but intense, scary and very emotional. If you want to know what happened let me know! I've cried more within the past week than I ever have in my whole life. But I've never been so thankful and felt so blessed before in my whole life.
It's good to be home again, you can only eat Hospital food for so long. Now I just have to be patient til we can bring Madeline home!
Talk to ya later!

-Papa Brando-

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Wow...email me the whole story, would you?

07:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home