08 December 2005

Laundry or Laundering?

"Felipe, does this seem wrong to you?"
"Um, billions yes."
--Ben and Felipe

There was this one time I found a sock and a tank top in my laundry when pulling it out of said dryer. This is what I get for using public laundromats across the street. Yeah, I know. But, we all know that this doesn't happen on a very often basis. In fact, it's only happened to me once. Not bad since I've been going to the place for two years now.

Now, there's been some sort of streak this past week. Keith found one glove of small stature in his laundry. That's kind of weird, I guess.

As for Jer, well, eh.....I think we're allowed to make fun of him. Because when pulling out his laundry he found some skimpy girl underwear. One in both loads. That's really creepy. First of all, who forgets their underwear? That doesn't seem right to me. Or, it is possible that someone threw said underwear in there while the load was drying for kicks and giggles. Funny, but disgusting. Third, Jer, what the blazes are you doing with said underwear anyway? I think Matt's really uncomfortable just knowing about it. Fourth, we should probably burn that tube top whatever thing that Keith has. Who's with me?

8 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I got the pitchfork if you get the torches.

14:35  
Blogger Krista said...

Oh! I know! Amy's with you! or probably is....

16:02  
Blogger Stephie said...

Are you going to have marshmallows and smores at this bonfire?

(fkjce...I don't know if I am allowed to say that word.)

18:30  
Blogger Amy Adams said...

Buuuuuurrn it! Yaargh!

And yes, Krista, I do happen to be with Flops. Just not physically at the moment. He had to leave here about...oh, two hours plus ago?

...what am I still doing being conscious?

02:22  
Blogger Brando said...

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER ACTUALLY WORE THAT THING?

16:04  
Blogger Ben said...

No, Kirk did too... And I think Johnny did.

17:36  
Blogger LJ said...

That is wrong and disturbing.

21:33  
Blogger Ben said...

Well, um, yes. What else would you come to expect from us?

08:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home