25 November 2005

Traffic Filth

This would consist of my drive up to the West Jordan area. I leave Provo only to enter I-15 at near stand still traffic. Up until American Fork I don't go faster than maybe 22.43 MPH. That's not so hot. I take the 106 South exit to go to said South Towne Expo mall where I probably spend more money than I should have. Eh... After that, I take 106 South on over to Bangerter Hwy. to arrive at my final destination. I was tempted to stop by the old Okelberry abode but decided better not to, though it would have been fun. However, this doesn't work because Bangerter is closed going north at 106. So I backtrack down to 114 S. and head to Redwood Rd. where I head north on that 'til 78 South and get to West Jordan that way. I decided I don't really get lost if I stay on the main roads. That's a good plan. Ooh, and I scored some elk jerky. Nummmmssss......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home