28 November 2005

Your Grandma.......

What's up guys?
Just wanted to drop by a Wuz up?
As you know my little Melanie is pregnant, and I'm not sure if y'all heard we are having a cute little girl! We are thinking of naming her Madeline and calling her "Maddy" for short.
We are living in American Fork, and I am the Activites Chair in my ward here. Hmm... have I ever done that before?
Anyway, Thanksgiving was fun, I pigged out and got fat. Now I weigh over 700 lbs. hehe
Watch out Felipe, I just might come eat you in your sleep.
Things are going great for us! I promise I'll write on a regular basis!
Have a good one!

-Commando-

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Nice! We got Brando! Now if any of you see Brett or Kev we gotta get 'em.

Login word: upbein?
As in, I was upbein loud in the hall last night.

10:06  
Blogger Flops said...

Um....Brando, considering you already weigh 700 lbs. I suggest that Americanized Mexican food isn't the best suggestion in your circumstances. That, and I would have to shiv you.

Login word: guhgk!!!

As in, "guys, I don't feel so....GUHGK!!!!!!!"

11:40  
Blogger LJ said...

Can I play?

login word: ldtpau, as in "We had a ldtpau-wow."

15:49  
Blogger Krista said...

I've got "qealm." As in "I had a qealm or two about posting on this, but then I thought it was funny enough to share anyway."

01:06  
Blogger LJ said...

You know, if you weren't my favorite redhead, there would be subtraction of monkey points for bad puns.

07:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home