21 November 2005

The Role of the Steel Tipped Plow in the Economic Development of Threepointfivia

Well, I figure I oughtta post already so that there's something here to read when everyone signs in. In case you haven't gotten it, it's good ol' Ben "Flippin" here, and this is indeed the Three-Point-Five blog. I wanted 3point5 for the url name or threepointfive, but both of those were taken, so three-point-five it is. Remember that. Probably the best way to keep in touch using this thing is to post when you have news for the group. Only members of the blog are allowed to post, so if you know some info about someone who's not a member, post it for them (I figure this is how we're gonna get info from John unless his MP has very liberal views on what "e-mail" means--I did send him an invite). Also, anyone can comment, so that can be a useful tool for the more distant acquaintances of our glorious state. Another good way to get the news even if you don't have any news yourself is to use an RSS feed. Those of you with Gmail can do it thusly:
  • Click on "Settings". It's at---no, not there, up!--up--the top right hand of your home screen (inbox).
  • Click on "Web Clips". That's at the top right hand of the Settings screen (in that orange bar).
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the lemony filling of this screen, and click on "Add more clips".
  • You'll get a pop-up. At the middle-right of the orange bar, you'll see "Custom Clips". I'd like you to click on it. Now.
  • Put http://three-point-five.blogspot.com/atom.xml in the textbar and hit Find.
  • Ta da.
For my news, I'm trying to leave Provo at the semester break. I haven't found a new job yet, but I'm working on it. You see, I need the bucks to keep going to school, and I think it'd be an adventure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Kirk's email is:

kinkback_8115@yahoo.com

12:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home