01 December 2005

Brett, I checked out your sister...

So, I'm pretty happy that we could all be here, bloggin together. For the information of those who are not admin (and in most cases, the reason you're not admin is that it's just better in general not to have too many admins; it's something like cooks for broth), the following have joined the blog:

Residents
Well, me (Ben "Flippin", Fall 04-Fall 05)
Keith (Fall 03-current)
Felipe (S/S 03-current)
Brett (time immemorial-Winter 05)
Mike (Fall 03-Winter 04)
Brando (Fall 04-Spr 05)
Jim (Sum 05)

Associates
Steph (Ben's sis, in M6 S/S 05)
Amy (Felipe's...um...friend, current)
Krista (apt friend, current)
LJ (apt friend, current)
Katie (John's umfriend, S/S 05-current)
Melanie G. (apt dater, F 03-current)
Tiffany (Keith's sis, a long time ago-current) (unconfirmed, but informed)
Mina (apt friend, F 03?-current) (unconfirmed, but informed)

Missing in Action
There's a score of apt friends that have invites. All of the residents I could think of have them except: Armando, Kirk, and brother Kim. I don't know any of their email addresses. If you see El Duque or Kover-to-Kover Kevin, sock 'em for me and tell 'em to sign on. Also I need a better addy for the Probes.

My News
Still no blips on the job radar. Miller contract officially on the auction block. And Brett, I did check out your sister. By that I mean she came through my line at the Creamery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Ben,
Here is Kirk's email:

kinkback_8115@yahoo.com

15:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home