29 April 2006

What will we do with ourselves?

WARNING BEYOND ALL REASON!!!!

If you are faint of heart, spleen, pancreas or any other organ, vital or non, do not read. The contents herefore after, shock, defy and slap you around some. It did me. But that's okay because I'm moving out. Now I will tell the story:

You know, it was a normal evening last night. Well, besides the fact that many people are elsewhere because it's homeless time for the college students here in Provo. I go to bed and everything is all okay. I wake up this morning slightly earlier than usual. A few minutes before 8:00am. Nothing wrong, correct? Happens every now and again. Not much longer, Robbie frome apartment two shows up and informs me that the kitchen is flooded. Now, if this were Keith or Brando telling me this, I probably would have flipped them off and gone back to bed. But since this was Robbie [who would probably die of liver failure if I gave hime the finger] I listened, got up and checked the shin-dig out.

Lo and behold, the kitchen is in fact completely flooded. There was some sort of waterfall coming from the ceiling vent in the kitchen. Not much to be done. Management was called and some dudes came to clean up. There was moving of furniture and stuff. Derrall, said some pretty amazing stuff about the management including the use of the word "witch". That made oh so very happy.

I get back from work this evening and I learn that said denizens of apartment four will be moving to apartment nine. What are we to do? I know what I'm doing but that's besides the point and the fact that I don't care to live in Miller anymore. This is big change. Man, this is messed! Anyways, I hope you all are trying to enjoy the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home