15 April 2006

We've had a very Productive Month,



or maybe we should say REproductive... Two pink bars means that the moment you've all been dreading will be here in about nine months! If you thought Christine and Josh were strange, just wait until their combined gametes develop into the being that we have decided to affectionately call "Chrosh (or Joshtine if you like). We're pregnant! Ok, well only Christine is pregnant. We're both very excited and sort of scared. I don't know why Heavenly Father thinks we can handle raising a child, but I think He does so hopefully we won't die or accidentally kill/maim baby Underdown. We'll probably get what's comin' to us for all of those hard times that we gave our parents. You can all expect to see the wee one sometime in December if everything goes according to plan. But, we're very happy and we just wanted to let all of you in on the happiness. We love you guys!

Josh, Christine, and Chrosh Underdown

5 Comments:

Blogger Flops said...

I'm sorry, but if you're going for Chrosh, the nickname just came up. Crotch. You can hit me now.

Login: pigeoos as in I fear to explain this one.

01:25  
Blogger Keith said...

Congrats! Now baby Underdown will help with the pillaging of BYU *cough* in the spirit of piracy of course *cough*

13:46  
Blogger Brando said...

Congrats guys, having a baby is the coolest thing ever! Except for the when they wake you up in the middle of the night screaming at you, they are just the custest things in the world. And hey, don't worry, Melanie and I aren't dead yet. Atleast not that we know of.

12:40  
Blogger Ben said...

I think you're all dead. All of you! Never calling me back...[grumbling and trailing off] Anyhow, you are all great, but someone please call me back.

10:22  
Blogger LJ said...

Wow! Wee Willy/Wilma Underdown will be poking its nose around sometime soon! Hopefully it will take to its crib, and not drift out to the couch automatically...

I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations and my best wishes.

16:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home