22 January 2006

Righteous Indignation?

So, um, what's going on?

Surprisingly little activity on the blog, considering that most of you have moved on to something vaguely new in the last few. Here's my update:

I am currently employed (via temp agency) with the Arapahoe, Colorado County Community Support Office. I.e. welfare. I stamp and file and check voicemail and translate etc. It smells like carcinogens and B.O. all the time. That's bad. But it pays way better than what all of your work-studies are doing (which means I got nothing on Brett, Kev, Mike, or Brando).

The Singles' Ward is fine. I have some friends, but it's definitely not the same. Recently begun a side project to get the members of the ward to do something. At all. I think it'll work. I was called as the Assistant Director of Public Affairs. Sugarjob. Then I was called to be the Elders' Quorum Secretary. That's right, two callings. Good thing I've done EQS before, but I think I'm not going to end up doing a lot on PA.

No girl. Not really anything on the horizon there.

Post, dang it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home