20 December 2005

Soylent filth is FREEWAY!!!

So I've decided that wind and snow are not fun things to drive on. Class B jerkfaces they are.

The ride home was made!! I'm alive and kicking still with just a tad of screaming too. Have I ever mentioned the conditions were crappy. Yeah, no roads were closed or anything but weather made us decide to go very slow. Usually ranging from 20-45mph for the last 150 miles. There was an occasional exception of 65 every now and again but we didn't want to push our luck. Saw an SUV fishtail and get turned around right in front of us. Ran over a few lost chains. Other than that, the ride was rather uneventful. I think I'm done driving for the next little while. Eh...10.5 hours traveling messes me over a lot.

LG is an alright place to be I guess. Don't have anyone around to really visit as of yet. Probably going to slap around some of the old boys next week. Food=Leftovers so far. My sleeping will more than likely be jacked for the rest of break. So I guess I have a lot to look forward to here [though I'm looking often to the general direction of Washington, what can I say?].

Everyone in the family is busy here. Well, Mom, Dad and Blanca. Then there's me. Not many peoples in the house. Ooh,I even got a bedroom!!! It's the one with the laundry chute, so I used it so I could wash some clothing. I'm rad.

So everyone, eat lots of food and stay off the sauce!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

[Puts down bottle of Heinz 57.] What? I don't do nothing!

And "trexeaha".

20:35  
Blogger Brando said...

Soylent Black is your Grandma! YOUR GRANDMA!

WILL Y'ALL BE MY SECRET SATAN?

11:23  
Blogger LJ said...

I'm lots of people's secret Satan.

"Clomy." Beat that, mamma-jamma.

17:22  
Blogger Krista said...

Well, I've got Zmsbfuav. Sounds like Simba's estranged cousin.

22:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home