22 December 2005

I wouldn't say ALWAYS!

Hey everyone,
Just a WARNING! Holy Cow, Melanie and I went shopping yesterday and I could swear that Walmart raised their prices a ton for Christmas! We went to Macey's afterwards and they were a ton cheaper with almost everything! Walmart is usually one of the cheapest, but not right now. So if you're out there Grocery Shopping, I'd recommend Macey's over Walmart.
Especially if you're buying Egnnog, it's 75 cents cheaper at Macey's.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Now there's the Brando we know and love--heavy use of capitals. Merry Christmas to you too. Or Chrismahanukkwanzikah. Whichever you celebrate.

17:05  
Blogger Flops said...

Now which one of you celebrates Festivus?

Login word: Pobbtod as in, "I drank a gallon of Pobbtod last night and right now I don't feel so good...."

18:04  
Blogger Ben said...

Did you have Swiss Cake Rolls with it?

00:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home